الدرس السادس .للغة الانجليزية التالتة اعدادي

الدرس السادس

Family Members

My father’s father is my grandfather.

My father’s wife is my mother.

My father’s son is my brother.

My father’s daughter is my sister.

My mother is my father’s wife.

My father is my mother’s husband.

My father’s/ mother’s brother is my uncle.

My father’s/ mother’s sister is my aunt.

My aunt’s / uncle’s son / daughter is my cousin.

My mother’s mother is my grandmother.

My brother’s / sister’s son is my nephew.

My brother’s / sister’s daughter is my niece.

My uncle, my aunt and my cousins are my relatives.

My father and my mother are my parents.

My grandfather and my grandmother are my grandparents.

My son and my daughter are my children.

My brother is my father’s / mother’s son.

My sister is my father’s / mother’s daughter.

My brother is my grandfather’s / grandmother’s grandson.

My sister is my grandmother / grandfather’s granddaughter.